http://arabiandream.onsugar.com/3165199 and told you how they were being cleared out of
Canada! I bought my products at Rexall Pharmaplus (Canadian Drugstore) and at 50% I
couldn't resist to pick up some stuff! WELL...wouldn't fate have it that I was at Pharmaplus
yesterday only to see that the barren Red Earth Counter had a 75% off sign! Yeah...so i caved
and bought some more shadows! Love love love them!
- If you bought them where I did, then the price= CHEAP (Normally, each shadow retails for 14$ CDN)
- Silky, blendable, pigmented products
- cute packaging, and the shadows pop right out of their containers for depotting!
- it's rocketing out of the Canadian stratosphere :(
- some of the shadows are very soft--so be cautious if you have them!
- hard to find brand
- rocketing out of the stratosphere (can you tell this one particularly strikes a chord!?)
- too big to fit in the MAC palettes (if you have the divider in the palette still)
No time for tears now, people...Instead, let us remember the good times we had with Red Earth..and celebrate by reviewing all the eyeshadows they have to offer..*sniff*..
Curious to see what these look like? More Pictures and Product Names....
This is a palette I purchased from https://www.starsmakeuphaven.com/index.php which have tons of great products for great prices! I think I paid something crazy like only 8$ AND you get pans if you choose to press your pigments, plus magnets...great deal! I tore out the divider so that I could fit all the shadows in the palette :)
*products swatched using concealer as a base*
Row 1 (L-R): Blue Velvet, Feather Boa, Havana Nights, Cleopatra, Gingerbread
Row 2: Cocoa Berry, Aquatic Love, Stormy Night, Indian Night, Tropical Punch
Row 3: Wild Orchid, Carribean Sea, Ultra Marine, First Romance, Forever and Ever
Some Pictures don't show the colours as vibrant as they really are :(!
The swatches show them slightly better...either way, I am sad to see these go, but happy I got to see them on their way out... If you find these, snatch 'em up!
Happy Make-up Hunting everyone! XOXOXO